Monday, October 19, 2009

West of Here:Pt II

It had been a while since I headed out west of my abode to the city of Ballard. So this past weekend I gathered up the ol image take'n device and headed out to brave the elements and see how the folks are getting on in this part of the Good 'ol Pacific Northwest.

Fall is upon us. The leaves are exploding with vibrant color and the sky is a fall'n. I am not sure if I have mentioned it but I really do love the Pacific Northwest.... Something about this place just makes me happy.Oh ya for all you folks that are holding it down around this neck of the woods keep your ear to the ground because there is some rumbling in the distance of some really awesome happenings in the works that are being put together as you read this.... More to come in the very near future. Curious? Well you will have to wait.... but I know I am really excited!

How was your weekend?

Cheers.

No comments: