Sunday, December 07, 2008

Recession Proof Backroom.

Since I have no $ for anything other than the bare essentials at this time I am just stoked looking at things (Thank the good stars for the intro-net). The back room concept shop layout designed by Ian Hundley for ernest sewn flagship store in the Meat Packing District of NYC is something I am very interested in looking at. I have pulled a few images to keep here for my own reference.
One day I would like a small corner to hawk my own wears from and this fits the mold. Start small and grow.




Oh and while doing the search I found this quote and had to share for all you hustlers out there trying to make a buck or two.
"Without promotion, something terrible happens: NOTHING!" P.T. Barnum

Cheers.

2 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

You show great determination, dedication, imagination, drive, intelligence, and a great willingness to share...
This must be the makings of something GOOD!

You will certainly go somewhere!!!

Redcrow said...

WOW!! Thank You for such a kind comment!

Cheers.