Saturday, December 06, 2008

Missing?



I was looking over the blog a little while ago and realized that I have somehow stopped posting about what I love... Fashion, Design, and Style Inspiration. I do not know what has come over me. I guess since I have not been doing anything related to it professionally for sometime it has fallen to the way side. I apologize to no one in particular but myself. As we have packed boxes and made our plans to move I find that I am going to miss my old life here in LA but the new will be just as exciting and hopefully even more so for it is a chance to go after what I want and try new things along the way. We are on our own.(figuratively speaking since we are moving in with in-laws) We are truly going to be 'Independent' (in the 'I have no financial backing' (or Job for that matter) and am going to go it alone and see what I can make of it with the little cash I have scraped together and all the elbow grease I can muster) The page is blank and the pen is firmly in hand. Now to put it to paper and see what happens....
Going forward style, inspiration, and current work will be found here. Now back to the fashion!

2 comments:

designerman said...

i really love your blog - the visuals, writing...all cool. my background is in design so i relate on that level too.

stay in touch...richard

Redcrow said...

Thank you. I am humbly grateful for your kind words.

Cheers.