Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Try To Make it Good.


As mentioned earlier I have been with out work for a few weeks now and have been working on a few things trying to get myself into position to really show that I have got what it takes to be the next big thing at some company.... well not really, I just need to get work soon so I can take care of my family. The other day I shot a few of the samples that I designed while at Vans to try and make my portfolio a little more interesting than just drawings and such. I also put together a portfolio blog so I can show a bit of what I have been working on the past few seasons. Kept it simple, not to much I want to just show a few pieces and then hope that it sparks an interest to call me up for an interview and show more. I don't know we shall see. 

No comments: