Monday, July 14, 2008

Time.....


Since I do not go out of the house for work anymore I find that I have time to play with my camera more since it is sitting right there.
It was good light the other day so I shot some pics of Aiden running around the upstairs just messing around with the settings on the ol' Nikon.

On Friday night we had opened a few cans of food for dinner and I remembered that I wanted to try and rig up a pinhole lense to play around with on the digi camera so I poked a hole in the bottom of one of the cleaned out cans and slid it over the lens but alas it did not work.... then on Saturday I used up the rest of our apple jelly and decided to try it again by poking a pin hole into the top of the lid...

Like so.

I then placed it over the lens kind of like a lens cap but still no luck then it hit me take off the lens and just use the body and place the cap over like a lens and try it....

Like this.

I then set the camera to BULB setting and manual focus and gave it a go counting to 10 and 15 and so on and

IT WORKED!!!!! so much fun!






Also we cleaned up and re-aranged the studio so here is my new work space.

Now it is time to get to work.

No comments: