Tuesday, June 15, 2010

R/Co. Project: Canvas & Ink

One of the pieces that got thrown together in the very early morning hours of the day I went to get judged for the design comp put on by Seattle Magazine, was this "hardware store" style apron.  I think it helped push the judges over the edge and pick REDCROW as one of this years winners. 

Made from tea dyed 10oz cotton ducked canvas, double needle construction with a two color stencil that I sprayed with cheep .79 cent paint from, where else, the hardware store. Didn't actually put on the graphic until about 10 min before I had to leave the 'ol garage for the judging... Decided to put the pencil and notebook pocket down low so it would not get covered up by the logo print on the front.

Keep it clean...

Cheers.

3 comments:

Matt Strickland said...

Nice job! Where can I get mine?

Redcrow said...

Thank you! Super stoked you like it! Just let me know where to send it...

Cheers.

French cancan said...

Great !!!! I reallylike it…
Bravo !