Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sit Back.

The past week has gone by in a worn out blur. The 9-5 is killing me right now with super late nights with no sure end in sight....
looking forward to just doing nothing for a minute. Not sure when.

The Farm Chicks show was really fun and I hope to post up in depth soon, when I get a breather for myself.... Now that I think about it I have not posted up any of the thousand images I shot when in NYC all of 2-3 months back...

Oh yea, stumbled onto this the other day... Love the how to stuff on making things that you use on a regular basis, in this case your own surf wax. Check out more interesting moving images about making things that get pushed by some nice swells over at Kordury.tv

Well back to it. Hope your weekend is a good one.

Keep 'em Flying.

Cheers.

No comments: