Monday, July 19, 2010

Take a Trip.


Hopefully soon the little family and I are all going to pile into the toyota packed with our goodies and gear and head out for the first camping trip since moving to the Great Pacific Northwest a while ago. Being in the P.N.W. there are quite a few options around to just pull up and enjoy nature and all it's beauty. It has been almost a full year since we went out as a family and spent some time away, just our family. Last time was a few day stay over on Whidbey Island in the Puget Sound.

I recently went back and took a peak at the foto's that I shot while out there. It got me stoked to go out and have another adventure. Since I did not post them all before I am just going to load them all up for all to see. Enjoy....

Well back to it.
Got a super rad side project that I am working on. I am so excited to see how it will turn out. Don't want to give to much away right now, but I will tell you it involves some leather, 10oz canvas, a certain mobile phone device and a whole lot of elbow grease. So Much Fun!... More on that later. Till then go make something, go on a weekend adventure and remember to 'Make it Fun!'

Cheers.

No comments: