Thursday, September 17, 2009

Push Push..


At the end of Aug. I took a trip with my little family and we went over to Spokane Wa. to hang with family for the weekend. While driving around town I cough a glimpse out of the corner of my eye something that looked familiar and had a kind of child like feeling. Something old. Something that every little boy dreams of having... if they are into cars that is.
Slamming on the brakes and in the middle of the busy street I could not help myself.....
Unfortunately the joint was not open so I could not talk shop with the owner of the place so I spent a few minutes and shot all that I could through the glare of the large windows that faced the street. It is funny that I wanted stuff like this before I had children now that I have two boys who both show interest in cars I want them even more!















Have a good weekend and hope you have some fun adventures even if it is discovering a random shop, alley, or trail in your neighborhood. Remember only you can 'make it fun'.

Cheers.

No comments: