Friday, April 17, 2009

In The Factory.


Wow my new position in life has taken way more of my time than what I have been use to having the past few months but I am super excited to be in the position that I am right now. With that said I must apologize in my lack of posts, by the time I drag my carcase home I am to worn out to even flip open the mac let alone search for interesting tidbits to share or even work on any projects of my own....

So with that said I am a little behind in seeing all of the amazing things going on out there. But if you have not seen the post form ACL about his trip to the Post O'Alls factory then you need to check it here. Good stuff.


I hope to get back into the swing of things soon.... once deadlines are past and I have moved into our new home for good. I have heaps to share of things coming down the pipe that I hope you will enjoy. So bear with me.


Cheers

No comments: