Sunday, January 11, 2009

Brick Walls.



As we start on a new chapter with a new year upon us I find myself building a collection of inspirational and motivational thoughts, words, and even a few cliches.

Recently me mum shared with me a book called 'The Last Lecture' by Randy Pausch. Now if you have not heard of him or his book you need to check out the last Lecture site here to learn more.
Also check out his actual last lecture video link here.
As I have been reading the book bits and peaces have been jumping out to me that I plan to share over time. The first one is as follows.

"...The brick wall are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough."
"Brick walls are there for a reason. They give us a chance to show how badly we want something"

So next time you are faced with a 'brick wall' in your life you need to ask yourself "how bad do I want it?"

Cheers.

No comments: