Wednesday, March 24, 2010

R/Co. Project AW10:Boil n' Snip.


As the days are rushing by way to quickly I am busy trying to make the most of the short amount of time between getting home from the 9-5, eating dinner, getting the boys ready for bed and putting them down, clean up dinner, help straiten up boy ravaged house and then getting to bed myself sometime in the early morning of the next day. In that ever smaller space before I need to hit the hay i have been building and working on the project. The other night I started boiling up a big ol pot of black tea...
to dump in some fabric and make it just that much better.

Also have been snip'n away at the large manila cardstock, or oak tag, busting out a few more patterns and updates.
All and all I am way behind where I want to be in regards to timeline but still just plug'n along. I am flying in my foto buddy in the beginning of April to shoot the goods so I hope I have something for him to shoot...At least I have some of the materials I need to build the goods, that is a start.
I love it! More later.

Cheers.

No comments: