Friday, December 14, 2007

One Needs Music To Dance.

For a short while I have been sharing my thoughts with Quinn about style and what not of various bands and movies. I must confess I have started to watch movies more for the styling than the story or to be entertained.... Thought I guess that is my form of entertainment to find great style and insperation while wittling my time away watching the lives of others on a screen...
Anyway. So I want to share in the next few days weeks or months my favorite best dressed bands and movies.

Lets start with bands today.
In no order but the order of style.



No Killers video but you can watch sum here.


The Kinks

I think I will update this regularly. And if anyone out there, if there is anyone that reads this silliness has any suggestions please comment. Thank you for your time.

No comments: