Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Mr. Browne



There is a nice article on Refinery29 with Mr. Thom Browne. I really enjoy what he is doing and his take with men's wear. It is nice to see some one who stays with in the bounds of classic tailoring but makes it his own. I really enjoy his comment when asked about his design process and if he uses inspiration boards.

"I don't use inspiration boards. I take inspirations and almost forget…like looking at a picture and immediately looking away, and that five percent that you remember is that thing that is the most important. How it becomes mine is because of that 95 percent that I forget."

Refinery29 also has a nice video interview as well. Check it.

To see his latest line go to Mens.style.com. He also did the first season for Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Collection.

No comments: