Friday, March 29, 2013

From The Book Shelf: Debut

Recently picked up a book from the local Library that showcases a behind-the-scenes look at Saint Laurent's first year (1962) as an independent designer featuring outstanding photographs by Life photographer Pierre Boulat. The book is called "Debut: Yves Saint Laurent 1962"
Here are a few of my favorite images found within the pages.







I am a big fan of behind-the-scenes. I really enjoy seeing how different folks go about doing what they do. I also quite enjoy seeing the creative process, particularly when it involves sketches.

Well back to it...
Hope your week is a good one and the weekend even better.

Cheers &
Stuff,
'MrRay'
>>>--'Keep On Crow'N--->

1 comment:

Clipping Solutions said...


I am glad to be one of the visitors on this great site. Photo Retouching Services