Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Chase.


“There are only two pains in life. The pain of hard work and the pain of regret. One is hard, it pushes you, stretches you; but in the end, we are grateful for it because it makes us a better person. This is the pain of hard work. The other, the pain of regret, may sometimes never go away.”......
Coach Gelwix

I have started to roll up my sleeves and dig in on something I find to be quite interesting that involves building upon recent interests and ideas... I do not know what the final product will look like or if it will lead to anything but I am excited to see what will come of it, if anything at all. To get a taste of the influences for were the idea is going, check out the latest over on The Weekenders. I will share more as it starts to take form while we march toward the final sunsets of the year...

Oh Man, where has the time gone? If anyone knows please let me in on it because I think I lost some of it a while back....

So go out and apply Coaches advise above and make the most of the last 2, no wait, a month and a bit, that is left of the year and go out and get your 'IT'... whatever that 'IT' is!

Cheers.

No comments: